Whatsapp Status 2018
Do You think about Your “New Whatsapp Status”? Do you want to share your feelings and thoughts with your friends using your Whatsapp Status? Don’t be panic. The search is over because we are providing you the latest & best collection of Whatsapp Status. We all want to change our Whatsapp status daily, and it’s difficult to find the best and unique Whatsapp Status which can reveal one’s views, thoughts and emotions in a creative style. We are providing you more than enough “Whatsapp Status” so that you can change your Whatsapp Status daily.
- “The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them.”
- “There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.”
- “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
- “Research is what I’m doing when I don’t know what I’m doing.”
- “The truth is more important than the facts.”
- “You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.”
- “Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.”
- “Learning never exhausts the mind.”
- “There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart.”
- “All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.”
- “Lord, make me an instrument of thy peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love.”
Whatsapp Status Download
- “The only journey is the one within.”
- “Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.”
- “Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat in the evening. Sleep in the night.”
- “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”
- “Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.”
- “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.”
- “Work like you doesn’t need the money. Love like you’s never been hurt. Dance like nobody’s watching.”
- “It is far better to be alone than to be in bad company.”
- “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.”
- “Independence is happiness.”
- “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
- “Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.”
- “Happiness can exist only in acceptance.”
- “Love has no age, no limit; and no death.”
- “You can’t blame gravity for falling in love.”
- “There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that’s your own self.”
- “Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.”
- “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.”
- “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.”
- “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.”
- “There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.”
- “Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.”
- “God gave us the gift of life; it is up to us to give ourselves the gift of living well.”
- “Change your life today. Don’t gamble on the future, act now, without delay.”
- “Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is the success.”
Top Whatsapp Status
- “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.”
- “If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.”
- “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”
- “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”
- “Always remember that you are unique. Just like everyone else.”
- “Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.”
- “The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do well is my religion.”
- “When we are no longer able to change a situation – we are challenged to change ourselves.”
- “Problems are not stopped signs; they are guidelines.”
- “We know what we are, but know not what we may be.”
- “It’s not what you look at that matters, and it’s what you see.”
- “A single rose can be my garden… a single friend, my world.”
- “Friends show their love in times of trouble, not in happiness.”
- “You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.”
- “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”
- “The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself. But Life is about creating yourself.”
- “Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.”
- “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.”
- “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
- “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.”
- “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?”
- “Happiness resides not in possessions and not in gold; happiness dwells in the soul.”
Best Whatsapp Status Ever
- “Believe you can, and you’re halfway there.”
- “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
- “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
- “Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who you are more than you!”
- “Change your thoughts, and you change your world.”
- “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on.”
- “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.”
- “Do all things with love.”
- “Success is not final; failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
- “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.”
- “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
- “Where there is love there is life.”
- “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
- “Do not dwell in the past; do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.”
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.”
- “Nothing is impossible; the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!”
- “Find a place inside where there’s joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.”
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.”
- “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.”
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because the reality is finally better than your dreams.”
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”
Wisdom Whatsapp Status:
- “You can do anything, but not everything.”
– David Allen
- “Perfection judgment, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.”
– Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- “The richest man is not he who has the most, but he who needs the least.”
– Unknown Author
- “You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.”
– Wayne Gretzky
- “Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.”
– Ambrose Redmoon
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.”
- “When hungry, eat your rice; when tired, close your eyes. Fools may laugh at me, but wise men will know what I mean.”
- “To the man who only has a hammer, everything he encounters begins to look like a nail.”
– Abraham Maslow
- “We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.”
- “A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.”
– Baltasar Gracian
- “Everyone is a genius at least once a year. The real geniuses simply have their bright ideas closer together.”
– Georg Christoph Lichtenberg
- “Work like you don’t need money, love like you’ve never been hurt, and dance like no one’s watching.”
– Unknown Author
- “Try a thing you haven’t done three times. Once, to get over the fear of doing it. Twice, to learn how to do it. And a third time, to figure out whether you like it or not.”
– Virgil Garnett Thomson
- “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.”
– Will Rogers
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.”
– Zig Ziglar
Funny Whatsapp Status:
- Before I got married I had six theories about bringing up children; now I have six children and no theories. – John Wilmot
- What the world needs are more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left.
– Oscar Levant
- Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
– Oscar Wilde
- Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
– Kurt Vonnegut
- Just the fact that some geniuses were laughed at does not imply that all who are laughed at are geniuses. They laughed at Columbus; they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.
– Carl Sagan
- My pessimism extends to the point of even suspecting the sincerity of the pessimists.
– Jean Rostand
- Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world.
– Lily Tomlin
- I quit therapy because my analyst was trying to help me behind my back.
– Richard Lewis
- We’ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the complete works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know that is not true.
– Robert Wilensky
- If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?
- – Scott Adams
- Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life. Laughing at someone else’s can shorten it.
– Cullen Hightower
- Many dare not kill themselves for fear of what the neighbors will say.
– Cyril Connolly
- There’s so much comedy on television. Does that cause comedy in the streets?
– Dick Cavett
- All men are frauds. The only difference between them is that some admit it. I deny it.
– H. L. Mencken
- I don’t mind what Congress does, as long as they don’t do it in the streets and frighten the horses.
– Victor Hugo
- I took a speed reading course and read ‘War and Peace’ in twenty minutes. It involves Russia.
– Woody Allen
Intelligent Whatsapp Status:
- The person who reads too much and uses his brain too little will fall into lazy habits of thinking.
– Albert Einstein
- Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.
– André Gide
- It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
- I’d rather live with a good question than a bad answer.
– Aryeh Frimer
- An inventor is simply a fellow who doesn’t take his education too seriously.
– Charles F. Kettering
- Asking a working writer what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamppost how it feels about dogs.
– Christopher Hampton
- Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self.
– Cyril Connolly
- Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, after all, you could be missing out on the joke of the century.
– Dame Edna Everage
- I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.
– Edith Sitwell
- Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t.
– Erica Jong
- Some people like my advice so much that they frame it on the wall instead of using it.
– Gordon R. Dickson
- The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win, you’re still a rat.
– Lily Tomlin
- Never ascribe to malice, that which can be explained by incompetence.
– Napoleon (Hanlon’s Razor)
- Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is.
– Oscar Wilde
- When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others to laugh at him.
Amazing Whatsapp Status:
- “Life is about making an impact, not making an income.”
- “Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.”
– Napoleon Hill
- “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.”
– Albert Einstein
- “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.”
– Robert Frost
- “The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.”
– Amelia Earhart
- “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.”
– Babe Ruth
- “Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement.”
– W. Clement Stone
- “Life isn’t about getting and having, it’s about giving and being.”
– Kevin Kruse
- “Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.”
– John Lennon
- “We become what we think about.”
– Earl Nightingale
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.”
– Mark Twain
- “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it.”
– Charles Swindoll
Whatsapp Status Best Collection
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
– Alice Walker
- “The mind is everything. What you think you become.”
- “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
– Chinese Proverb
- “An unexamined life is not worth living.”
- “Eighty percent of success is showing up.”
– Woody Allen
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.”
– Steve Jobs
- “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.”
– Vince Lombardi
- “I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.”
– Stephen Covey
- “Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up.”
– Pablo Picasso
- “You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.”
– Christopher Columbus
- “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
– Mark Twain
- “Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.”
– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “The best revenge is massive success.”
– Frank Sinatra
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.”
– Zig Ziglar
- “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage.”
– Anais Nin
Whatsapp Status Video